Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Scrappy Trip Along + Circle Cutters

It's done! It's done! It's done! I have finally finished my Scrappy Trip Along! And I loved every minute of it. It was really fun to do and I plan on making many more of these in the future.






This was the first quilt that I have made that wasn't a specific collection. It was really out of my comfort zone. I was nervous when I first started it because it just looked like total chaos to me. But after I finished around 12 blocks and laid them out it started to come together and I was really starting to like it..in fact I was LOVING it. And I am loving how the the binding turned out. I used V&Co's Ombre Jelly Roll. Fun Fun Fun! Super happy when I finished it. This will definitely be a very loved quilt :)

And on another note... I love rulers/templates. I pretty much order all of them when they come out. Call it a small addiction if you will. So with that being said (total enabler alert) have you seen these yet?????

Uhmmmm.Yeah.I just ordered these bad boys! Lori Holt from Bee in my Bonnet designed these and you can get these wonderful goodies HERE . And they come in 4 awesome sizes! SQUEEL! I am super excited about these OOOOHHHHHHHH the possibilities!

Hope you all have a wonderful week!

XO

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment