Monday, February 4, 2013

Sugar Block Club + Some Favorites


If you have not already heard about the Sugar Block BOM Club you need to check it out HERE . This is my first year doing it and so far I LOVE it! Amy has come up with some really super awesome blocks that I am looking forward to doing and her techniques are wonderful for ALL sewing abilities. (Even beginners like me who may/may not have a clue how to even start some of the blocks ;) Which is what I love since I am relatively new to sewing. So if you get a chance go check it out. I am sure it will be instant love. I have decided to use Sweetwater's Mama Said Sew for my BOM. Kinda excited to see what it's going to look like :)

Right now I am completely obsessed with the Scrappy Trip-Along. Mine is almost complete. I have to finish the quilting and then bind it. I cannot wait to curl up with this quit full of awesome color! If you are following on Flickr or Instagram then you know how crazy this has become. I love looking at all of them and it's kinda cool when you see one and you know right away who did it...Like this one... HERE

This is Camille Roskelley's version of Scrappy Trip-Along I could pick her stuff outta a million differnt quilts. LOVE.  If you haven't been to her blog yet...run...don't walk to check it out HERE . She does some super amazing stuff.

So what have you been working on?

Have a great week!

XOXO

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment